Through emails sent to us by visitors or users of the Macs Only! web site we may obtain such personally identifiable information as:
(1) A first and last name.
(2) A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
(3) An e-mail address.
(4) A telephone number.
(5) A social security number.
(6) Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
(7) Information concerning a user that the Web site or online service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described in this subdivision.
Such personally identifiable information resides in our email archive and may be shared with readers by posting on the Macs Only! web site as follows:
(1) A first and/or last name may be attributed to a news or informational item submitted by the user unless the user objects in the original email.
(2) No other personally identifible information is shared with any third party, unless the user provides specific permission in advance.
A user may submit a correction to any such personally identifiable information that becomes posted on the Macs Only! web site by clicking on the link "News tips" and sending us a correction in the ensuing email.
[Return to Macs Only's Current News Page]
Copyright © 1995-2010 by Bill Fox
All rights reserved.
MY LAWYER MADE ME POST THIS: 8-/
The Macs Only! web site is for informational purposes only. No one associated with Macs Only! assumes any responsibility for its accuracy. The information is subject to change without notice. Any use of, or actions taken based upon any of the information contained on this web site is done entirely at your own risk. Mention of any products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Macs Only! and those associated with Macs Only! assume no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products.
Apple, Apple Logos, Macintosh, and Mac OS Logos are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned belong to their respective owners.
[Back to top of page]